Sunday, October 17, 2010

Fall Family Pics

Our wonderful photographer, Lori, met up with us at-where else-the pumpkin patch for our fall pictures. It seems to be our home away from home these days! I had planned cute sweaters and jeans for everyone, but the weather had other plans. It was in the 80's, so I threw together plan B: browns, blues, and greens...and orange for Jay since he didn't have anything that seemed to work right with the rest of us. I love how the pictures turned out. Lori has such a gift for capturing the moment.

LOVE this one of Holden in the truck! I think it's neat how we're peeking in the background.

One of my favorites of Hunter. He loved the straw!

Holden Jay at 3 and a half years old

Hunter James Paul at 6 mos.

My two favorite boys in the whole wide world.

My favorite of the two of them! Note my hand to the right; Hunter was a bit top-heavy and Holden was having a hard time holding him up! Luckily Lori's camera can snap multiple pics in a row because she got this perfect split second before Hunter started flailing and Holden announced he was DONE. :)

Family shots

I asked specifically for some pictures of my baby and me. I have SO many of him, but so few of the two of us, because I am always behind the camera. Glad she was able to capture some of the two of us.



Love our little family!

3 comments:

The Stille's said...

these turned out soooo good

Love, Laughter, Joy and Everything In Between said...

Great pictures, Katie, could your boys get any cuter? So adorable!

The Moser Fam... said...

awesome pictures! i really wish i had a good photographer who would sell me a cd of pics after the shoot! these are really cute of your fam!