Monday, October 4, 2010

Hodgepodge post

These are just some random shots from the past few weeks that have nothing to do with each other whatsoever other than the main subjects remain the same. :)
Daddy and Holden decided to have some tummy time with Hunter the other night.

Why did I take a picture of Memaw's van in the playground parking lot?

Look who's driving it! Aunt Allie just got her permit. It's so hard for me to believe that she is old enough for this! Seems like yesterday I was playing Barbies and American Girl Dolls with her. Big brother Jay was giving her a few pointers. I think it's one of the few times I have seen them working together nicely recently! Ha!

NCWHS had their homecoming, and since Holden is in the preschool program, he got to ride on a float! He was SO pumped about this! I was bummed that I couldn't go; I got out of school early, but by the time I got all my kiddos where they needed to be, I knew there was no way I'd make it. So Memaw and Grammy took him and got pictures for me. Thanks, grandmas! Don't know what we'd do without you! I think maybe Holden has a "thing" for this cute little blonde with the braid because I noticed him by her in quite a few pictures. ;)

Hunter has been spending a lot of time in his Bumbo seat lately. He is so close to sitting up on his own, but still a little too wobbly. (I say he's top-heavy! Ha!) He loves to just chill by his big brother. This is lazy Saturday morning when we stayed in our pj's. The boys were watching Shrek together. :) I just think they look so cute sitting there like two peas in a pod! As you can see, Hunter has discovered the TV remote and is fascinated with it. Somehow it has not incurred water damage yet from the drool.

We went to the Discovery Museum on "National Kids Play Outside Day." Ok, so we weren't outside for the majority of the time, but there were all kinds of great play activities set up! We met up with Bridget, Ryan, and Natalie. It was great to see them and the kids had fun.


Natty and Holden...this will be a great one for the future wedding video montage, right Bridget? ;)

Toothy grin! Hunter's second bottom tooth finally poked through to stay. He is seriously the happiest little guy. Have I mentioned I am in love with him?!


Holden wanted me to include this one. He was watching me work on this and specifically requested his "bacon picture." The boy is obsessed with bacon. Loves it! Hopefully packs some protein into my string bean, although I am sure the cholesterol levels aren't great! He had a homework assignment for his kindermusik class in which we were to put 6 morning routine pictures on the sides of a box. They played a game where they rolled the boxes like dice and then told about the picture that popped up. This was his "eating breakfast" picture, but since Mommy waited until the last minute, it was actually night time so he had breakfast foods for a bedtime snack. Holden thought it was great. Goofy boy!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: