Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The boys and 2 princesses

Over break we got together with Bridget, Natalie, Kara, and Corinne to have the kids' gift exchange, play, and have pizza. I love hanging out with my girlfriends and our kiddos. Especially since Natty and Corinne are such girly girls and I can get my princess fix. :)
I have a million pictures of Holden and Nat pushing each other around on this Mickey Mouse bus, dating back to Nat's first bday, which is when she received it. It is one of their favorite activities to enjoy together, although it is a costant battle over whose turn it is to ride. :)

The four kids...I'm just impressed we got them all in the shot at the same time. Love that Hunter is holding Princess Jasmine.

Present opening!

"Ooh! Look what I got!"

The kids were all happy with their gifts and ready to get down to the business of playing-be it with toys or a ribbon.

Hunter ended up going down for a nap and slept for close to 3 hours in Natalie's pink flowered pac n' play! Bridget said it was the flowers that did it. I said I need to take him to her house every day. Holden had a great time playing dinosaurs and hide-and-seek with his girls in between a few princess outfit switches. (For them-although he and Natty did have a big tiff over who got to wear the princess crown! She has about 20 tiaras/crowns and they both wanted the same one. Holden even stuck it in the seat of the Mickey bus and rode away from Natalie, laughing an evil little laugh as she screamed and chased him in her little plastic heeled shoes. All we could hear was, "click...clickety click...SCREAM!" I made him give it back and apologize and he pouted for quite awhile. Jay was so proud of this story as you can imagine.)


Little Corinne was so cute putting these necklaces on. Note the fancy shoes.

Natalie in her new "Tangled dress." Holden picked out the doll and a book about the movie and she sat there in her dress, holding her doll and brushing her hair. SO CUTE! (The crown she is wearing is the one mentioned in the above argument.) :)

I can hear the giggles when I look at these pictures. We have so much fun with our girls!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Steph said...

Awwwwwwwwwww! So cute =)