Sunday, January 23, 2011

Spaghetti Sauce, Exploring, and Cuddle Time

So these pictures really don't tie into each other or have a specific theme whatsoever; I just thought they were cute. :)
Hunter is loving his Gerber Graduate meals and tears into them with gusto. Spaghetti sauce is particularly delightful to clean up.

He thinks he's one cool cat when Holden is napping and he can get into big brother's things without him knowing. Normally he would be scolded mercilessly by said brother. The sippy cup is a forbidden item that he just loves to get his hands on. Look at this face! He knows he is getting away with something.

Ooh, and the tow truck. Holden's beloved tow truck. Holden would be mad if he saw this...

...and he would scream, "He's SLIMING IT!" if he saw this one!

When Daddy got home the other day, Holden was still napping. So Daddy and Hunter had some quality snack puff/cuddling/sitting on shoulders time. (I even captured Jay's lovely red Cardinals shorts that he wears around the house.)

Daddy also likes quality nap time with Holden now and then.

My little ankle biter and me

I rarely get good pics of me and both boys in which all three of us are smiling, because I'm usually the one taking the pics. Jay snapped these while we were being goofy before bed the other night. I will treasure them because they are not staged and show how much fun we have together. Love my boys!

And in the spirit of this exciting (for us!) Sunday: GO BEARS!!!!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Steph said...

So cute!

Love, Laughter, Joy and Everything In Between said...

Katie, loved your comment on my blog about your word verfication being scary! That made me laugh. Also, super cute pictures on your blog. Call me crazy but I think that Hunter is your twin - You two have the exact same smile.

The Stille's said...

cute pictures. Hunter is getting so big. I keep thinking this will be the stage Lukie will be at next year at this time. It looks fun!!!