Sunday, January 16, 2011

The C's and the H's

I love how the Cunningham and the Hobson boys are all C's and H's, first and last names. :)
Colin, Cade, and Chase came over last Sunday to (finally) exchange our gifts, since my boys had been sick and we didn't want to pass germs on. Holden was so excited to see his buddies! The boys tore open their presents in record time. Holden kept saying, "Hey Cade, can you say 'gank you to me??" Ohhh Holden, just worry about your own manners!

Chase decided to turn his big brothers' Lincoln Logs into bongos. :) Is he not the most adorable little guy?!

When Hunter got up from nap, he "helped" Chase open his present. I love how his hands are out in this picture like, "ta da!"

"Hmm....Chase, I believe I would like to chew on that block you have there."

"No prob, buddy! Here, have a lick! It's quite tasty."

"Okay, Chase, now I think I want that ball you have there."

"Oh yeah, there's two of them! Ready, set, chew!"

"Now chew and look at my mommy so she quits bugging us."

"Should we switch?"

I thought Holden and Cade looked so cute watching Max and Ruby together. (WHY do kids like that show? It is the most obnoxious thing ever!)

And...we got all 5 of them looking in one take! We are so thankful for the Cunninghams and their friendship. Holden truly loves his pals and talks about them all the time. I know Hunter will love having a buddy just his age-as soon as he learns not to try to chew on him. :) Oh-and right after this cute shot-Holden and Colin jumped up to play and Hunter flew head-first off the couch and landed on his head on the floor. Just keepin' it real around here. Let's face it, this is 5 boys ages 5 and under that we are talking about. He made a full recovery and only screamed for about 3 minutes. Colin and Holden apologized for the possible brain damage.

I just thought these were cute from later that evening at Memaw and Pepaw's. Holden and Hunter were using Pepaw as a jungle gym.

Hunter looking gangsta.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Love, Laughter, Joy and Everything In Between said...

Adorable pictures, Katie. You will be so glad you took these pictures and documented all this. We have friends we've been friends with since the beginning of time and I love looking at the pictures of our kids through the years!

Steph said...

Love it! So cute. And the story about Hunter's brain damage. PRICELESS!