Monday, January 3, 2011

Guys' Day Out (Sledding)



Jay and Holden invited the Cunningham guys (Steve, Colin, and Cade-baby Chase sat out of this one) ;) to go sledding last week. I am glad they went when they did. We had a ton of snow and it lasted the whole month since the temps were so cold. A few days ago it warmed up and it all melted. Now of course it is freezing again! I kept Hunter in since it was soooo cold. Holden was so excited to see his buddies! We watched them out the window as they headed down the street to the detention basin. They looked so cute all bundled up like Eskimos! I was impressed Jay came in and asked for the camera. He got some cute pics. :)


The three boys: Holden is in red carrying the red sled, Cade is next to him in the blue, and Colin is closest in orange.




Holden and Cade trekking up the hill to sled.





I am assuming this is after they went down...love that Cade is on his tummy!





Wintery Scenes




I don't think you can see Colin's face in one single picture! He bundled up well. Holden and Jay both reported that they had a great time, despite the serious faces in all of these pics. :) I think Holden was a little nervous going down the hill. My cautious boy.





I threw the boys in the tub when Holden came in. He needed to warm up, and Hunter is always thrilled to take a bath. I love watching them take a bath together. Their antics crack me up!



Hunter loves to splash as hard as he can. It literally hits the ceiling at times. I'm trying to teach him to splash gently, but how do you tell a 9 month old that? I put a towel on my lap when I bathe him just to try to prevent myself from being drenched. Here are a few pictures to show you what I mean: (you can see water droplets on the camera lens in the second one!)








Holden laughs so hard when he is in the tub with Hunter. When he's not whining about being in the tub with Hunter. ;)



Posted by Picasa
Some shots of them after bath time. They looked so cute in their red warm up pants. Unfortunately, while Holden cooperated nicely, Hunter does not really sit still these days...





Attack of the baby. He mauls Holden and luckily Holden usually thinks it's funny. Note the wet spots on the couch from drool.





I thought we'd move to the floor. That went over really well.





One of them both looking. I'll take it.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: