Sunday, November 30, 2008

Family, exersize, and the manger!

I can only post 4 collages at a time (wouldn't be a problem for most people, just the camera Nazi!) so here are the leftovers from my parents' house. I set the timer and our group shot turned out great! All smiles and Mom even has her eyes open! Ha! One of my parents' presents to Holden was the Fisher Price nativity set. He really enjoys it even though he doesn't quite "get it" yet. He points out the "baby," carries the animals around, and loves to push the angel so it plays "Away in a Manger" and lights up the star. He dances every time he does it! He also loves mom's exersize machine and thinks he is really cool since he can climb on it now.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Moser Fam... said...

Looks like you had a fun and full Thanksgiving! The family picture with Jay's family made me laugh (especially the finger placement!). I like the one of you and Jay with your tongues out too...cute! :)

the cunningham family said...

You were running a marathon all day long. We may have to travel out of town, but you win the award on how many places you have to go and be! Looks like Holden did really well though.