Sunday, November 30, 2008

Macy's Parade and Thanksgiving #1

Seriously, I took so many pictures of Thanksgiving I even shocked myself. But Holden was just so much fun this year! He loved the Macy's Parade, had a blast with all of his relatives, and even ate a few things throughout the day. (Picky eaters have more variety to choose from on Thanksgiving....although he mainly resorted to popcorn chicken, crackers, and apple slices, so no different from any other day!) Here are the first round of pictures.
Watching the Macy's Parade has always been a tradition since my childhood. I had it on in the background this year and as soon as it started, Holden ran up to the TV and started pointing and dancing! Personally, I watch for the balloons, but he loved the bands, singing, and dancing. He got very giggly as you can see! Jay had to work so I tried to get some pictures of my buddy and me...I thought they turned out pretty cute!


We ate lunch at my parents' house. Jay stopped by and was able to gobble a plate down before he had an accident call to head to. My Granny was there, and so was my brother, Eric. We ate...and ate...and ate...and couldn't decide who was more entertaining; Holden's usual antics, or my dad carving the turkey!

Had to post a few pictures of the little guy and my dad. Holden just loves his "Papa!" Dad will tickle him with his beard and he giggles and giggles with the anticipation of it. They are quite the pair, and my dad loves every minute of it.

Clowning around with Uncle Eric! They were supposed to be watching football together; I don't think Eric got much viewing time in. =o) I love that Holden knows who he is now, and will point him out in pictures and get excited when he knows he's going to see him.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

the cunningham family said...

I love his shirt. I got the same one for Cade...18 months and it wouldn't fit. I was so bummed. Oh well. Looks like your Thanksgiving with your family was fun and eventful. Hard to believe it is over and Christmas is almost here!!