Saturday, November 8, 2008

Halloween at Mommy's school!

This is the first of several (overdue!) Halloween postings to come. I finally got a moment to sit down and load all my pictures. Holden's Halloween festivities started on Friday afternoon when Daddy brought him to Mommy's classroom so he could join in the parade and party with us! The kids loved seeing him, and it was soooo different compared to last year when he didn't know what was going on. He was waving to people on the parade route and pointing out spooky costumes, saying, "OOOH!" The kid had no fear in this dept: the scarier they were, the more he would laugh! He's goofy. He thought he was hot stuff in the classroom since he got lots of attention. It was in the 70's....can you believe it?? The prettiest Halloween I've ever seen. Holden was actually HOT in his nice warm costume, so I stripped it off as soon as the parade was over.

Posing with the class....there were literally 20 parents taking pictures, and as you can see the kids were sick of them! Ha! (My new student teacher is to the left. She was an 80's girl which we had to explain to the kids. They just thought she was dressed weird!) =o)

Party collage! My good friend, Annie, also a first grade teacher, was Mrs. Incredible. I will be Minnie Mouse until I retire because the costume cost so much I had to promise Jay I would reuse it! =o) Our school librarian's grandson was also a monkey. They boys looked so cute together! I find the devil ears to be very fitting on Jay. And check out Holden's "pimp" picture with the girls...he wasn't feeling it but I told him in a few years he will know how lucky he was!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: