Sunday, November 30, 2008

"Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.."

I know, I have been blogging like crazy this weekend! But I had so many great photo opportunities! It will be hard to head back to school tomorrow. Illinois got hit with our first big snow today! We woke up to the fluffy stuff all over the ground and still pouring out of the sky, and it has continued on and off throughout the day. We're supposed to get 3-5 more inches tonight...so like any good teacher, I am hoping for a SNOW DAY! =o) This is the first year Holden is big enough to actually walk in the snow. He LOVED it! He kept saying, "Snow!" and "COLD!" His little snowsuit from LAST year still fits him, which cracks me up. It was a bit big last year. He needs real snow boots, and he refused to keep his mittens on, but it didn't seem to deter him. We only stayed out for a little while due to his cough/ear infection, but I figured a little fresh air never hurt. Plus he was bundled up like Ralphie so if anything, he was probably hot!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

the cunningham family said...

I love them. It was perfect weather to be outside briefly. I bet Holden will want to be outside constantly now that he knows what it is! Good luck with that!!

Samantha said...

So fun! How true about the Ralphie reference. :)We're still waiting for a big snow. My parents were excited when they got back from being here for Thanksgiving to see it all. Quinn is dying, DYING to make a snowman, so I hope our opportunity comes soon. Also, my parents have a nude-me-in-front-of-the-tree picture from when I was about the same age as Holden. It is embarrassing a bit, but it's hilarious too! :)