Saturday, November 8, 2008

New hat


Hi everyone! Sorry I have been behind in postings. Please check out the Halloween posts below. We had a great time! I'm sure missing the warm weather already. There were snow flurries today when Holden and I were out shopping! I had to post a shot of him in his new tassle hat. He cracks me up in it!!! At first he hated it, but after being out at the stores today, everyone kept commenting on it so then he got a big head. By the time we headed to the parking lot, he was waving to people and yelling, "MY HAT! MY HAT!" Hey, works for me since I want him to wear it. (Annie, as you can see the back of the cart idea worked! Thanks!) ;o)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Moser Fam... said...

Glad you are back to posting! You looked like you had a fun-filled Halloween! I love your two costumers and Annie's family is so cute in the Incredibles costumes! You guys always have so much fun. Holden is ADORABLE in that new hat! I love it! :)