Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving morning (EARLY!)

Someday I will sleep in again on Thanksgiving morning, all toasty in my bed. But I have a feeling not for a long, LONG time! ;o)


"No more pictures, please! People, do NOT believe what she is about to show you.
She has twisted it all around! I swear I am innocent!"


Holden had been hanging out with Jay while he got ready for work this morning. He works until 3:00 so we'll see him in time for dinner. Apparently Jay was a little busy....and so was Holden......as I discovered when I came to find out why he was so quiet!!!!!

My classroom guinea pig, Lucy, is home for Thanksgiving break since they turn the heat off at our school. Holden loves paying her nice, friendly visits during which he bangs on her cage and yells, "HI!!!" I think she will be glad to return to school.



Lastly, I give you exhibits A, B,and C, which we'll title, "plugged in." Holden is obscessed with plugging things in, as some of his favorite things (the vacuum, Pizzaz pizza maker, CD players, etc.) are all electrical. Fortunately for his life we have plugs in all of the outlets, and he hasn't really figured out that's where things get plugged in yet. He seems to think they can be plugged in just about anywhere. While I was loading the above pictures earlier, he got ahold of my straightener out of the bathroom drawer and decided to find some good plugging spots. He keeps me busy! It is only 6:45am and all this has already taken place!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Moser Fam... said...

What a little rascal you have on your hands...but a cute one!!! I can tell he keeps you on your toes and you do a good job of capturing all the devious and funny little things he is doing! You'll have great stories when he's older. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving! (By the way...where has Annie gone?!) :)

the cunningham family said...

Glad to know what Cade will be doing in a couple of months. I never had to worry about Colin at all. Now, Cade is a different story. I am sure we will be comparing stories down the road of these two!!