Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Holden and Natalie Christmas videos

We have a SNOW DAY today!!! We have had several inches of snow, but the reason we got out is because it is blowing so badly. I am wondering about tomorrow, too, since it is supposed to get down to 22 below zero with the windchill. The only thing that stinks is we have all this beautiful snow and it is WAY too cold to take Holden outside. He has had fun pointing at the grill out back, which looks like a white frosted cupcake, and saying, "No cooking!" Anyway, I had some extra time today to post these videos. If you've been to Bridget's website, they're very similar to hers. These two are so cute together! I love when Natalie grins at me at the beginning of the kissing video. I could just eat her up!

1 comment:

the cunningham family said...

Too cute! I did see Bridget's, but they were still fun to watch! :)