Friday, January 9, 2009

Things to do when you've been stuck inside for 2 months!

Turn your husband into a horse. Yes, people, I do wear extremely dorky Christmas sweaters and sweatshirts during the holidays.


The proverbial, "Give 'em a new toy, they'll like the box!" This sat in our living room for 2 weeks before I snuck it out and pitched it. Holden used it as a boat of some sort.

Throwing books in and out of the box and occasionally looking at a page or two is another way to stay busy.

It helps to have a husband who is on the same level as your child. =o) Yes, he is IN the crib in some of these pictures. Yes, I DID tell him he'd buy a new one if he broke it. Yes, he DID leap out when we heard a loud creaking sound. And YES, Holden LOVES having such a funny Daddy! =o)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Moser Fam... said...

Horsey Jay made me laugh really hard....but even more so the fact that YOU are riding with Holden! :) You guys are so funny! :)

the cunningham family said...

Jay cracks me up...in the crib? I wish I could have seen him in there when it made the sound and he had to jump out!! LOve the horsey ride too!