Saturday, January 10, 2009

Proof that mascara needs childproof tubes

This actually happened at the beginning of November, but I was so busy with Thanksgiving/Christmas posts I didn't get around to posting it until now. Classic Holden at his best.

I was putting on my makeup before church, and Holden was being so nice and quiet playing with something in the corner. By the time it dawned on me that he is never nice and quiet in the corner unless he is up to no good, he had already done quite a bit of damage to his face. Somehow he missed his white shirt and the walls, so I did count my blessings!

He gave himself some pretty black spots with my mascara tube. All was fun and games until I tried to wipe it off. Umm.....black waterproof mascara does not come off of pale skin and blonde hair too well. And we had about 5 minutes until we had to leave for church by the time I got done taking pictures and realized this. Poor Holden learned his lesson. I think I scrubbed his face raw.
But hey, these will be some great pictures to show his sports buddies someday. Or his future dates!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Moser Fam... said...

Hey...better his face then your carpet or something...right? :) Too funny!

the cunningham family said...

I laughed when you told me about it, but seeing the pics were even more funny! I can see Cade doing that soon too! :)