Friday, January 16, 2009

"My Daddy has some mighty big shoes to fill...."

Make that boots!

This picture is so Holden. Toothbrush in one hand, Mommy's bracelet in the other, no clothes on. I think he should join a nudist colony.

"Look at the cool new spot I found to sit with Mommy's phone and call random people while she isn't looking!" (Do you like the one croc on/one croc off? He is obsessed with those crocs and put that one on himself. I think he also has a sock on that foot!?)

Being goofy with some play-doh, or as he calls it, "Doh Doh!"
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Moser Fam... said...

Good ol Play Do...Ben loves it too! I like that he is still wearing his crocs! :) Aren't those a little cold in the snow? Ha ha! :) Hope you've been enjoying your snow days!!

Katie said...

Yeah, for the record he only wears those inside. =o) And I think they are getting pretty tight on his feet. I've been meaning to get hims some of the fur-lined ones.

the cunningham family said...

Cute pics. Jay does have some big shoes to fill! What is it with little boys and shoes, jewelry, toothbrushes, and phones?? Once again, Cade and Holden...so the same! :)