Sunday, January 4, 2009

"Don't sit under the mistletoe with anyone else but me..."

Holden's girlfriend, Natalie, came over with her Mommy, Bridget, and our best friend, Kara (who will be providing Holden and Natalie with a new playmate in April!) to exchange gifts early last week. They were so cute getting into things together. Natalie is a lot more mobile since the last time that Holden saw her, and I think he was a little surprised at how outgoing she was! He always gives her kisses, but on this day she was literally grabbing at his face trying to suck on it, which was hilarious! He backed off and blew her a kiss, instead. I got some really cute videos of the two of them which I will have to post soon. They have been taking forever on my computer so I will have to wait for a day when I have more time and a charged camera battery! =o)

Getting into presents under the tree.

Here are some shots of everyone. Natalie loved the wrapping paper, and literally looked like she was swimming in it! She got it all over her back, and of course liked tasting it. Holden was just like this last year. He was really interested in Natalie's gifts because they both had lots of buttons to push. But he really loves his new building blocks, construction center, and coloring book! Thanks, girls! I wanted to eat Natalie up in her cute little pom-pom hat, and Kara modeled the baby outfit we got for her little girl to wear next Christmas! We can't wait to meet Baby Girl Thompson! We plopped Holden and Natalie in the crib and they were so funny. Holden kept talking about "nigh-night," and Natalie liked his stuffed animals.

Here is Jay's attempt(s) at a group picture for us! I am posting all 4 because I was cracking up looking at them. Someone is not looking, closing their eyes, or making an odd expression in every single one. I think the first one is probably the best, and the last one is definitely the worst. I love Holden's cheesy grin in the second one.

Just chillin' in Holden's crib. They are so cute!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi there, I found your blog through Kristen's blog and just had to leave a comment and tell you how I enjoyed it! I'll be back soon!

The Moser Fam... said...

Precious pictures...how nice to get to spend time with wonderful friends! Happy New Year! :)

Kristin said...

Thank you so much for your comment on my blog about praying for our Colin. Just got back from the doctor. They are going to try 3 days worth of shots...one each day. Aggressive but I trust our doctor and she said this is what she would do for her own child.

We are doing the Motrin/Tylenol route so hopefully we'll start to see some improvement soon.

Thank you again for taking the time to comment. I loved looking through your blog. Please come back and visit mine anytime.

the cunningham family said...

They are lucky to have mommies that are such good friends. IT will be fun to grow up together! :)