Sunday, December 7, 2008

December fun

My staff Christmas party was Friday night. I took way too many pictures, many of which would get me in BIG trouble if I posted them here! Let's just say everyone enjoyed themselves. ;o) Here are a few that won't land me any revenge! (We went to dinner at Gill St. and then bowling. A lot of people went out after that but Jay had to work and I had to get up with Holden, so we called it a night. We're old!)


Holden adores lights, so he is enthralled with the tree. Here are some shots of him "helping" during my wonderful lighting difficulties of last weekend! I am now able to post them and laugh.

His latest obsession is shoes! He really likes to put mine or Jay's on, whichever are by the door. (So that means usually mine) =o) Then he clomps around in them. I love how seriously he takes it!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

the cunningham family said...

Thanks for not sharing any other pics, especially of me! :) I love Holden in the shoes...what is it with little boys and shoes? Colin still does that! Cade just likes to carry them around and eat them, so maybe one day he will wear them too! :)