Monday, June 15, 2009

More fun with friends


I decided to host a play date for some of Holden's friends and their Mommies at our house this past week. I was hoping we could play out back, but of course it was crummy weather, as is always the case if I plan something like this! :) No matter, the kids made thorough use of all of Holden's toys, we all enjoyed a yummy lunch, and Holden napped VERY well that afternoon! It was fun to get everyone together for a visit. I enjoyed the adult conversations!

The "culprits," err, I mean, kids. Holden, Cade, Baby Corinne, Bella, Colin, Natalie, Kylie, and Brady. Note the only picture of my son has him fighting over a toy with Cade. A toy that he normally could care less about. Until he sees someone ELSE playing with it! There is only one Corinne...I just couldn't choose between the two cute pictures of her!


I took a few shots of my demolished playroom. They did this in seriously the first 2 minutes they were here! What can I say, they know how to play hard. I should have taken a picture of my living room, too. On the plus side, both rooms are now super organized after my clean-up session!






Posted by Picasa




Holden, Colin, Cade, and Bella had so much fun playing in the Elmo tent! Annie would wait until they crawled in, then lift it up and they would all scream and squeal. :)


Posted by Picasa