Friday, June 19, 2009

Summer Softball!

Summertime and softball are words that go hand-in-hand in our household. Jay is playing with Meltdown Graphics again, a team with his cousin, Tim, and some of their buddies. He plays Mondays and Wednesdays and really enjoys it. His grandpa, Bill, comes every week without fail and keeps score for the team. Holden loves coming to the games, too...although he doesn't necessarily watch much of the game. He loves visiting with the players and Great Grandpa, playing on the playground, throwing balls, and just generally letting off some energy. (While I wonder how to capture some of it for myself!) I got some cute shots at Wednesday's game and thought I'd share. We can't wait to watch him play himself some day when he's just a little bigger, and his attention span is just a little longer. :)

Daddy, Holden (totally cheesing it!), and Great Grandpa


"Wanna play catch, Mommy?"

Posted by Picasa

Holden was hamming it up so much I almost forget to get an action shot of Jay! :)


Some more of my little cutie pie. Jay's cousin, Tim, made him his own miniature Meltdown t-shirt which he proudly wears each week.



Posted by Picasa

Holden adores the fun time he gets with his Great Grandpa! They are very goofy together.

Posted by Picasa
My funny little guy.
P.S. Happy 5th anniversary, Jay! I love you! (We are headed out to an overnight trip...more on that soon. Thanks for babysitting, Memaw and Aunt Allie!)

No comments: