Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Baby Love

Holden's girlfriend, Natalie (daughter of one of my best friends, Bridget) came over for a visit the other day. She tried out our Bumbo seat and really liked being able to sit up and look around. I can't believe how quickly she's growing. She changes every time I see her! Holden loves seeing his "Aunt Bridgie," and his "Aunt Kara" (another best friend who came over to see both babies!) and is doing better at sharing the spotlight with Natalie. It helps that she's so beautiful! He also likes the fact that she is one of his few friends that is actually smaller than him, so he can boss her around as you will see in the video clip below. I just think they are the cutest things ever sitting side by side in the Bumbo/4 wheeler! We can't wait to watch them grow up together and anticipate many more sweet interactions to come! I am sure Natalie will be sassing him back in no time!!! ;o)





Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

the cunningham family said...

I love the pics of them together. Natalie is getting so big and Holden looks gigantic next to her. They will have so much fun being married and having this pics to look back on! hehe! I am sure they will enjoy growing up together!