Friday, July 11, 2008

A typical dinner at the Hobson household...

As many of you know, Holden is not a big fan of eating. Unless it is rocks, wood chips, bird poop, chalk, or other things that Mommy won't let him eat. If he eats something great one day, the next day he will inevitably detest it. Somehow he continues to grow and have plenty of energy on a diet that consists mainly of Cheerios, goldfish crackers, pretzels, fruit snacks, juice and milk. Those are the staples we can't live without! Oh yes, and of course plenty of flavor ice Popsicles to combat the new molars. Anyway, some nights I laugh, some nights I want to cry as I attempt to nourish my child....last night I chose to laugh and take pictures. So for all of you out there who complain your child eats you out of house and home...at least he/she doesn't do THIS!!! =o)
Thought his pasta and corn dog looked gross, decided who needs a plate?

"Hmmm...I don't think she's giving me anything else after that behavior...guess I'll try a bite.

"YOU eat it, Mommy!"


"EWW! The woman is trying to poison me!"


"WAHHH!!!"


"Let me outta here!"


"YES! I'm FREE! Now I can chew on my blue sidewalk chalk!"
(Folks, if you look closely or click on the picture, he truly
did bite it and he does have blue marks on his face!)

"See guys, I'm not hard to please, just let me swing with Daddy and quit trying to feed me."


"None of you believe Mommy's stories, do you? Look at this innocent face!"

P.S. We are leaving for a four day getaway to St. Louis Sat-Tues so we will have lots of new pics of the CARDINALS HOMETOWN to post when we get back!!! (Maybe I will find something I enjoy eating in a new city.) ?????

2 comments:

the cunningham family said...

He will eat one day and then you will have to look back and remember when he didn't eat anything! We could trade and you could carry around Cade and I will take Holden, what do you say? Cade eats just about everything now, can't give him enough. Seriously, want to trade? :) My arm needs a break. Have a great trip! IT will be so much fun! Steve and I are headed to Chicago for the weekend for our anniversary. Can't wait for that! I am just so excited to sleep in for once! :)

The Moser Fam... said...

Cute post and I can totally relate! Ben is a bad eater too! Getting a little better...but not really! I hope Annie is right...maybe one day we will look back and be surprised that they used to not eat...I sure hope so! :)