Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Yes, I know I am the crazy camera lady!


So here is one of my more ridiculous collages, SORRY! I just thought they were all so cute. Double click to see them up close.
Holden and I met our friends Kam (the Mommy) and Brady (the cutie pie in the white polo) at a local gymnasium that opens to the public for free gym every Friday morning. It was the fastest hour of my life...everything was hands-on and they could just RUN! Seriously, if I ever win the lottery, count on one of these in my basement! =o) They had a ball, and napped very well that afternoon. Amen!



We went to a graduation party for my cousins, Leslie and Jack. Jack is pictured with my Aunt Barb, who looks very tiny next to him. =o) Leslie has a little boy, Aidan, who is only 2 months older than Holden. They are so cute together, even though they are polar opposites. Holden is my little wild man, can't sit still, into everything, goes 100 miles an hour all day. Aidan is so sweet and quiet, and very shy. I did manage to get some great shots of the little guy (who looks an awful lot like his Mommy!) peeking out at me from behind the garden hose. My Aunt has an amazing garden, and Holden was in 7th heaven exploring! Also pictured are my cousin, Joe, and Mom, Granny, and my Uncle Mark. It was fun to see everyone!
Holden loves to explore the contents of our fridge, even though he won't eat even a third of the foods in it!! On this day he was hamming it up with some Motts applesauce. (And no, he will not eat it!) He has really started to enjoy looking at picture albums (ahh, a boy after my own heart!) and decided to climb right onto the lower shelf for some viewing pleasure. Cracked me up!



These were taken today at Party City. I took him to find decorations for his wagon for the 4th, since our neighborhood has a little parade every year. As you can see he really enjoyed our visit and some fun props we found along the way! There are also two from Barnes and Noble kids section. He loves to play on the little stage they have. (Right after these shots he took off running and shrieking with laughter through the adult aisles, with me in hot pursuit. Let's just say we shattered some of the tranquility of the store!)



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

the cunningham family said...

You crack me up with how many pics you take! I love the ones of him in the cart shopping! Teach them early on to be good shoppers! :) Looks like he has lots of fun with you!