Friday, July 25, 2008

Where did my baby go???

I was organizing some pictures today (we all know I have enough!!) and it hit me...sometime when I wasn't looking, Holden turned into a little boy! I don't know when it happened, they say not to blink and I guess I must have. I am blown away by the changes in his little life over the course of 16 months. Thought I'd let you see for yourselves. I know, I know, he's still in diapers, drinks out of a sippy, and can only say 10 words...but he's more independent every day, he's lost the baby fat, and well, just look and see for yourself...
(I still remember those moments shown in the first few pictures, when even preemie sized clothes were big on him!)





Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

the cunningham family said...

I can't believe how much he has grown up! I remember those Easter pics at the top too. Doesn't seem like that long ago, does it? Babies never cease to amaze me at how much they gain each and every day. Enjoy it, because they will soon be 3 and a half and off to preschool...