Thursday, July 17, 2008

We're baaaack!


We had a wonderful, much needed family vacation to St. Louis, and enjoyed it so much we just booked the same hotel again (the Hilton downtown) for a return trip in August so that Holden can partake in his first Cardinals game! (They were away when we were there this week.) I of course took a multitude of pictures and am still sorting through them and deciding how I will blog them. For now, here is my favorite shot, taken by a girl who was also running in the fountain with her friends. It was SO HOT down there that people were in fountains everyday. I know this because I loved people-watching out of our 15th story room with an awesome view of downtown. I'd even get up in the middle of the night just to look out at the city and what was going on below. I am such a dork! Anyway, we seldom get a shot of all three of us since either Jay or I are taking the picture, let alone get all three of us actually smiling. More to come soon!

No comments: