Saturday, July 5, 2008

My perfect date

Inspecting a "puddle" made by his Sprite

Sharing his Sprite with Mommy =o)


Giving me one of his flirty grins as he enjoys his french fry


"Oh boy, am I thirsty from all those fries!"


I don't even think words are necessary for this picture. I smile just looking at that grin.




At home clowning around with his mower. (He runs away from me with it while I chase him.)


Hi everyone! I need to load my 200 something 4th of July pictures and then start the process of choosing which ones to put into collages. Until then, here are some pictures of my little man today. We had a "date day," just Mommy and Holden. Went out to lunch and on the trail, then had some playtime at home before nap. I was looking at his chubby little fingers grabbing french fries and shoving them into his mouth, then grinning at me and bopping to the music playing in the restaurant, and I thought to myself, I have never had a more perfect date. (Sorry, Jay!) There is just nothing quite like eating with someone who loves you so unconditionally and who feels you are the center of his universe. I love my little guy!



1 comment:

the cunningham family said...

Sometimes your little ones are the perfect dates. They can't say anything to make you mad...yet! Looks like you two had lots of fun together! Enjoy it while they can't talk back too much, right? :)