Sunday, July 27, 2008

Fun with Cousin Chelsey!

Holden loves playing with his cousin, Chelsey Marie, and I enjoy gabbing with her Mommy, Jenny. =o) On a recent rainy/muggy Saturday, we headed to the Children's Discovery Museum. I still can't get over how much Chelsey has grown, and how mature she is becoming. She was the "baby" of the family for many years, and now she is looking out for the little ones and going into 3rd grade! Makes me feel old. I still remember babysitting her at Holden's age and bribing her with Ho-Ho's and Barney tapes. (Hey, it worked!) Thanks for playing with us, Chelsey!









1 comment:

the cunningham family said...

Colin's favorite thing to do there is that car too. Must be a boy thing! :) Isn't it nice to have family in town? I like it because there is always someone to do something with when friends are busy. Chelsey looks like a great babysitter in the future for Holden. Full circle...you babysat her and soon she can babysit Holden! What fun! :)