Thursday, July 10, 2008

Tiggy Torture

This is the first of two videos, but this one took so long to load, we'll see if I get the other one up tonight. Tiggy, the more rambunctious of our two kitties, has been a real stinker lately. She has been pawing and banging on Holden's door at night, wanting to wake him up so he can play. This results in waking ME up several times a night as I run to stop her before she succeeds in her mission. Holden loves chasing his "kees" around, and the other night after his bath I decided to plot a little revenge for my missing sleep. I closed the door to his room and let him have at it, much to his delight. I think Tiggy learned her lesson...she was panting like a dog when I finally rescued her. They sure are cute together, though! =o)

1 comment:

the cunningham family said...

Too funny! Colin was laughing quite a bit when we watched this video this morning. The cat probably thought...what is going on, I usually want in, now get me out of here! :)