Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Happy 13th B-Day, Allison!

I can't believe my little sister-in-law is a teenager today! Allison Marie has been in my life since Jay and I began dating when she was almost 4. I realized today that means I have celebrated 10 birthdays with her, counting today! I don't know where the time has gone. I have many fun and chaotic recollections (usually with lots of little girls' screaming involved!) of jumping in the balls at Godfather's Pizza, playing with a giant parachute at a gymnastics place, ghosts stories, swimming, fashion shows, and dance parties at various slumber parties, and even a big tent in my backyard last year! The hunt for the perfect present has meant different things each year, from Spongebob to Polly Pockets, Britney Spears to Hannah Montana, and lots of pink and sparkles along the way. This year we will be taking her and buddy Haley to a Metro City concert in Indy next Wednesday. (I am sure there are many great pictures to come!) Allie, we are having so much fun watching you grow up...even if it does make us feel older than dirt!!! Here are some snapshots of birthdays past....

I wish I had younger ones but these are what I have from the digital age! =o)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

the cunningham family said...

It is so nice to have an extra helper so close. I am sure she loves having Holden around. Have fun at your concert. You might be the oldest people there. Just kidding. What a nice treat, especially the sleeping in part! Have fun!