Saturday, June 7, 2008

Bathing Beauty




"Swimming" with his loofah and sippy cup!




I realize Holden will one day want to kill me for this post. However, these pics were just too cute not to share! Jay had to work overtime tonight so it was just my buddy and me. We braved the ridiculous humid, 90 degree weather (Is it really only the first week in June??) to go for an evening walk to the park. We also stopped by to see his school year babysitter, Lori. By the time we got home, we were both drenched from our efforts! Holden literally dove into his bath and as you can see, he decided to try out some stomach action! This is the first time he's done this and I think it's because we've been holding him on his tummy at the pool and letting him kick his legs/move his arms. He was cracking me up! He's got a nice little tan going on, doesn't he? That's thanks to his Daddy-I call myself "off-white" in the summer since that's really about as tan as I get!

1 comment:

The Moser Fam... said...

love the naked pics! ben loves being naked...must be a boy thing?! :) :)