Sunday, June 8, 2008

Mommy time in the hammock!

Okay, so I think I've reached a record for posts in one day. Do you think this is due to:
a) The fact that Holden takes long naps
b) The fact that I am procrastinating doing the laundry
c) I take waaaaay too many pictures!
If you guessed d, all of the above, you know me well! =o) I guess I am making up for lost time having just started my blog. Anyway, it is a rare occasion that Jay picks up the camera (he says I use it enough for both of us!) but Friday before the Fun Run he caught Holden and I having snuggly time in the hammock. I just love my little boy! Can you tell?



Swing me higher, Mommy!



Mommy kisses
For some reason, kisses make him giggle these days!

Telling stories

This one's a bit blurry, but he gave me a kiss back!
He's just starting to do this and I LOVE IT!


My view in the hammock: it doesn't get any better!
(Can you hear him giggling?)






1 comment:

The Moser Fam... said...

so sweet! nothing like a big wet baby kiss!! you look great too!