Sunday, June 8, 2008

Happy Birthday, Annie!

Hangin' out with Cade and Steve at the Extreme game...
yes, she had just given birth a few months ago and no, I don't think we can shoot her!
Annie and her little guy, Colin were some of Holden's first visitors!

(Can you believe how little they both are here, Annie? Love Colin's curls!)

Halloween...Annie is Dorothy and I am Minnie Mouse!


(Hey Annie, I could have posted pregnant Pocahontas from last year, so don't whine!)

Today is my good friend Annie's birthday. Annie and I became friends teaching first grade at Northpoint. She is a dedicated teacher, mommy, wife, and friend and I feel very fortunate to have her in my life. She is often my sounding board for hilarious or frustrating events that happen both at in the classroom and in my personal life. She is thoughtful, funny, smart, and a great listener. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ANNIE! Hope you have a great day!

2 comments:

cunnina said...

Thanks Hobsons for the birthday wishes! Colin wanted to know where he was in the Halloween picture. He didn't understand he was at Lori's house. Typical 3 year old for you! Looking forward to checking your blog and seeing lots of Holden! Thanks again for the birthday wishes and lovely pics of me for everyone to see! :)
Annie

The Moser Fam... said...

happy birthday, annie! :) i'm glad you two are such good friends...it's so funny how life has a way of connecting people! hopefully i'll get to connect with both of you next time in in IL! :)