Friday, June 27, 2008

Rainy Day Fun At Chuck E. Cheese!


We recently took Holden to Chuck E. Cheese on a rainy day when he was tired of all his indoor toys and we were tired of the whining. =o) For those of you with little kids, it is cheap entertainment as it is free to get in, and he would have been perfectly happy playing in the big climbing tunnels, which also are free. Of course Daddy was with us and HE wanted tokens to play all the fun games, so it didn't end up being so cheap. Then we got a pizza....and drinks...oh well, we all had a good time! I can remember loving Chuck E. Cheese as a kid and even though frankly the place gives me a headache nowadays, it was neat to see Holden enjoying it. I do have to say that next time I am making Daddy take him in the tunnels; I got so claustrophobic and then we couldn't find our way out! As I was about to hyperventilate a tiny little girl was kind enough to show us the exit route. The yellow car in the top picture is way up high at the end of one of the tunnels. Holden loved it because it had a gas pedal you could push that made noise. The whole car shook and I have to admit, I regretted those extra pieces of pizza I'd snagged as I wondered how many pounds the thing was supposed to hold!!! And for those of you wondering, no, Holden didn't eat any of the pizza he's looking at in the bottom right picture. He touched it, smelled it, licked it, then ate crackers. My son, the bird!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Moser Fam... said...

Good ol Chuck E CHEESE!! :) I've never taken Ben, but he's been several times with his Papa and Nana. Looks like fun! Love the picture of Holden in his carseat w/ the big smile. What a cutie!

the cunningham family said...

Ahhh! Chuck E Cheese. We went there last week around dinner time. There were so many people there, it was crazy! Colin is just getting into the games, a lot of them are still for older people, but he thinks he can play them. Cade got his pic taken on the car with Chuck E. Lots of fun...yeah right! :) Glad Holden enjoyed it. I just can't believe you got in the tunnel with him. I never have, guess you are a super mom! :)