Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy Father's Day, Papa! (Last round!)


Last pics of Papa! Papa is a terrific dad and grandad and loves spending time with his first grandson! They like to push around Holden's toy mowers, take walks with the wagon, play at the park, visit the zoo, and just generally goof around together. Papa can always get a smile out of Holden even if he is in a bear of a mood. We enjoy our special time together with him and Grammy on Sundays for church, lunch, and playtime. Mommy is so excited Papa just retired so that he can accompany her and Holden on daytime outings. (So is Papa!) So far we have hit the park, the Discovery Museum, and McDonald's. When Holden visits Grammy and Papa he is in heaven because Papa will quickly pull out the hose, swiffer mop, (I know, it doesn't take much to make the kid happy and again...WHY did we buy all those toys?) toy mower, etc. He knows all of Holden's favorite things to do! It is so fun for me to watch their special relationship. We love you Dad/Papa/Jim!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Moser Fam... said...

I meant to comment on this one early. I loved seeing pictures of your parents on here! Your dad looks like he has such a cute relationship with Holden! Please tell both of them I said hi! :) Oh..and you commented on my blog about the Psalty tapes we listened to...I LOVED those. If you ever find them on CD you'll have to let me know. Ben would eat those up! Good ol Psalty the singing songbook! :) Can't beat that! :)