Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Cookie thief!

I made some chocolate chip cookies and put them on the counter to cool...

Apparently Holden can now reach the counter tops if he's on his tippy toes!
(Note he has one in the mouth, one in the hand, and I caught him as he was
reaching for one for the right hand!)


"Mmm, those sure were good!
Think I'll try to head back out there to get some more!"

"Cookies? What cookies? What makes you think I ate any??"
(I find his t-shirt very appropriate for today!)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

the cunningham family said...

Love, love, love it! Holden is too cute. What a thief he is, taking all of mama's cookies. I love the last shot of him looking so innocent with cookies ALL over his face. Just wait until he is a little bit taller and then he can get everything/anything he wants. :) What fun you have coming...

The Moser Fam... said...

How adorable is he?! This post made me hungry for some yummy chocolate chip cookies....wanna bake me some? :) Your trip to CAT looked like lots of fun too. It's so wild think of your little brother as an adult....but that's pretty much how I feel about Adam too! :) Crazy how fast life goes by!