Saturday, June 7, 2008

My first blog!

Hi everyone! Off one week for summer break and I've already found something new to pass the time! My childhood friend, Ali, has a blog which I just recently found and love checking each week! It's a great way to keep in touch and share pictures with family and friends. She encouraged me to start my own and while I was a little worried about the technology aspect, I was surprisingly pleased to find that it is pretty easy to set up! (Although it's definately not as sophisticated as hers!) As you all know, I am a picture fanatic and it is a rare occasion that you find me without my camera. I thought this would be a great way to share family news, esp. all of Holden's new activities. Jay and I are constantly amazed at how quickly our little boy is growing! It seems he conquers something new daily. He definately keeps us busy! I am loving my summer home with him. What a difference a year makes; he is all over the place and "on the go" from sunup (and sometimes before that!!!) to sundown. He is such a blessing from God and we strive to be deserving parents. I am posting a few recent pics...as you can see he loves the "great outdoors!"

1 comment:

The Moser Fam... said...

yeah! so glad i convinced you...it didn't take much! :):) i will faithfully check it out and comment...love it! :)