Sunday, June 8, 2008

Lip gloss thief!

Here's the other video I took this morning...also sideways, sorry! Next time I will remedy that! We were getting in the van for church and Holden was gnawing away on something like he always does these days since he's getting back molars in. I realized it was my lipgloss, which he must have snagged out of my purse as I was carrying him to the van. The video cracks me up because you can see his total avoidance technique when he knows he has something he shouldn't. No eye contact, pouty face, little fists gripping it for dear life! The resounding "DOH" at the end is his way of saying "No!" (And no, he has never watched the Simpsons!) =o)

1 comment:

cunnina said...

He cracks me up! Colin watched it with me and he was laughing out loud and shaking his head no when you asked Holden if he was supposed to have it. Too funny! Keep them coming! Colin wants to watch Holden again...