Saturday, June 21, 2008

Happy Anniversary to a Great Hubby!

While deleting old drafts today, I inadvertently deleted my anniversary post! =o( Here is an updated version:

Thursday, June 19 marked 4 years of marriage for Jay and me. I can remember that day like it was yesterday. (And fitting into that dress....sadly that is not the case now!) =o) We celebrated by going to lunch and a movie while Holden's school year sitter, Lori, kept the little guy. We went to Chili's and to see the new Indiana Jones flick. May not sound too romantic, but believe me, being able to leisurely enjoy food and TALK is a rare commodity these days! Then to just be able to SIT in the air conditioned new theater in the nice reclining seats and catch a whole movie without jumping up to fix a spill, prevent an accident, or switch to the Wiggles was fantastic! The movie was okay, a good summer flick and entertaining. Thanks for watching him Lori! (And Kaydee!) =o)

I can honestly say that I love Jay more now than on the day I married him, which I wouldn't have thought possible back then. Our marriage has had its highs and lows like all marriages do, but the highs definitely outweigh the lows and I know he is my partner for life! Happy anniversary, Jay! I love you!



Posted by Picasa

No comments: